Evolve Your Communications With 3CX
Easy Installation and Management
Because 3CX is software-based, it is easily installed and managed by IT administrators without the need for special telecom skills. It’s preconfigured to work with popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks saving you the hassle of having to configure and manage these devices.
• No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
• Open Standards – Vendor independent
• Central Control from the 3CX Management Console
• Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
Take your Extension Anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
• Take your extension everywhere you go
• All calls are free of charge – slash your mobile phone bills
• Increase productivity – work from anywhere
• One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number
Halve your Telephone Bill and Increase Sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80%, by leveraging SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices and reducing the number of fixed telephony lines. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
• Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills
• Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
• Know who’s calling with CRM integration -increase customer satisfaction
• Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
1. Software based: Easy to install & manage
2. Inexpensive to buy and expand
3. Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
4. Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
5. Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
6. Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
7. Better customer service with advanced call queues
8. Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
9. Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
10. Personal Click2Meet URLs
You can view the 3CX Datasheet and the 3CX Phone System brochure (PDF). If you require any assistance with setting up 3CX, we’re happy to help.
Datasheet Brochure Download 3CX